Language the workshop will be taught:
We scheduled the workshop as follow:
Shift 1 - 09.00 – 10.30
Date: 29.07 & 30.07
Maximum number of participants:
The needed artistic level of this workshop is:
The skills criteria for participants to follow this workshop are:
Participants will have learned after doing this workshop:
- clearer understanding about their voice and how it affects their singing.
- Ability to correct bad habits and understand how to get the best from your voice.
- Work as a team
- Understand the structure of music
- Vocal training in context of praise and worship
- The history of black gospel music and choral tradition
Describe clearly the content of this workshop:
During this workshop we will focus on GospelVoice. We will discuss vocal training in context of praise and worship. Gospel technique and bring this into practice with gospel songs.
The participants will be able to sing AND perform black gospel music.