Language the workshop will be taught:
We scheduled the workshop as follow:
A series of workshops in 3 days placed in shift 1 or 2 of 1 hour and 20 minutes each day.
This workshop should be placed in the following category:
Maximum number of participants:
The needed artistic level of this workshop is:
The skills criteria for participants to follow this workshop are:
Participants will have learned after doing this workshop:
- The use of acrylic paint together with other materials.
- Building up a feeling for strong composition.
- Forget logical thinking and give space to creative thinking.
What materials/equipment/other things participants need to bring to be able to do this workshop:
Gloves, apron, spatulas, pallet-mes, old letters, old canvas or whatever they want to use in the painting.
Describe clearly the content of this workshop:
- The participants will be brought in a spirit of playing with lines and colors.
- Several exercises to come to abstraction.
- Use of unexpected materials.